Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday Night Shake-Up

I swear to you the best thoughts come at the most inconvenient times to write them down. That's what I'm trying to do right now and, literally, since I picked up my phone and stopped "relaxing" everything went shadowed.

I'm on the sidewalk outside of Loco's in Alpharetta sitting back (relaxing) with a beer while I watch the rain come down. The street lights make for a nice contrast and intermediary for the black sky and clear/white rain.

The band is great.

"It's been too long since I felt this vibe." At that moment I realized it's been since college that I chilled in this atmosphere. Wow. Then I realized how long it's been since I graduated college (and really floored myself).

I thought about the past 2.5 years since I lived the college dream.

My life has been an amazing 25 years. The past 12 years have been unbelievably amazing. I almost don't feel like like I deserve any more, BUT I KNOW I DO.

I can't thank God enough for the past 2.5 years though (and my entire life.) For the longest time I never thought I'd live to see the age of 21, then that came and I never thought I'd see 22. Now I'm coming on 26... "Long term stuff" is creeping up on my mind.

I've always felt the obligation and enjoyment of producing a "William Henry Voegeli IV". Looking at these life analytics, that might some done happen for me (and whoever the lucky lady is)!

No comments:

Post a Comment